Tri-Tech Electronics, Inc. | The Standard of Excellence in Interconnect Solutions
In 50+ years, TTE has build a reputation for excellence in the design and manufacture of wiring harnesses, cable assemblies and other interconnect solutions. Tri-Tech Electronics is your source for electrical assemblies of any type, size or complexity.
Tri-Tech Electronics produces custom interconnect solutions for many customers in the defense, aerospace, industrial, transportation, medical devices and robotics industries. Our customers know that TTE offers service you can depend on – that’s why many of them have been with us for decades.
Total Manufacturing Capabilities
- Turnkey Systems
- Electromechanical Assemblies
- Printed Circuit Board Assemblies
- Cable Assemblies
- In-House Machining
Total Engineering Capabilities
- Custom Design
- Production Engineering
- Statistical Process Control: Data collected and analyzed at all stages of manufacturing and testing assures immediate problem solving and compliance with your most stringent specifications
- Computerized Material Requirement Planning (MRP): Easy customer access to current production status and full job information anytime.
- In-House Test Capabilities: In-house test capabilities that include physical environmental and electrical testing, in addition to both mechanical and electrical calibration.
- Specialized Testing: Tri-Tech uses government approved laboratories for the testing of X-ray, shock, acceleration, ozone exposure, explosion and random vibration.
- Category “C” Soldering: In-house soldering instructors and technicians certified to MIL-STD-2000 / ANSI-J-STD-001.
- Workmanship: The minimum standards of workmanship for all projects are the stringent requirements of MIL-STD-454.